More About Me...

This will be the official blog site of GM Phryzea. Updates about RAN, CABAL, Granado Espada, Audition, O2JAM, Supreme Destiny and Top Speed will be posted here plus.... random interesting articles.

RANK and VISITS

Video Games - Top Blogs Philippines

Phryzea's Origin


Greetings to all the players... Im one of the new Community Game Master of E-games. As a CGM I would love to take part in making the games enjoyable as ever ^_^ Im so happy with my new family and I can't describe it in words ^_^. First of all let me take you to Phryzea's Haven. GM Phryzea came from a far away land~ If you will remember guys the anime Magic Knight RayEarth. You probably know "PRESEA". She is the top blacksmith in Cephiro, known there as a Pharle or "artisan." She is one of Clef's students and seems to have a crush on him. She aided the Magic Knights by making their legendary swords of escudo.

Due to the fact that I really love this anime, the character of Presea suits me. Im a gamer ever since I was a little. I used to play different games from game consoles upto computer games. Now my interest was into online games specifically MMORPG. Like Presea I always choose a character wherein she carries her sword to wipe the bad guys. I like magic, as well as crafting equips ingame same as Presea in RayEarth. A character that was stunningly sexy and beautiful but tough in the inside. I always want my character to look innocent and kind hearted but can make heaven like hell if you did bad.
I decided to put some twist in the name of Presea so it wont looked pirated.

So here you go, your new CGM willing to aid you guys just like Presea did to the Magic Knights. Enjoy life! Have fun.. Chill here if you need a place to stay. ^_^

Till next time...
GM Phryzea (The Master Smith In The Forest Of Silence) XD

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    wow new blog! and I made the first comment! hi CGM phryz!

  2. GM Phryzea said...
     

    Thank you for the visit! I'm happy to see your comment ^_^. My blog is kinda new so still under construction ^_^. Do visit me always! God Bless! Happy e-Gaming!

Post a Comment